Tatar
Home Country
Russian Federation
Current Location
Russian Federation
Please help me to put

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

We don't do your work for you here. Please put in the articles which you think are correct and then we will look at your answers and give our comments.

percent.

Last edited:
In ...X.Japan, there are two types of marriages: a so-called love marriage and an arranged marriage. The love marriage is a type we are familiar with in the West, where a couple meet indepenently without X assistance of X go-between or matchmakers. Although the arranged marriage was predominant in X past, the majority of X Japanese marriages today are love marriage. Estimates vary, placing ​a proportion of arranged marriages at anywhere from 25 to 50 percent.

I have changed the ones which were correct to black, and the ones which are incorrect have been left in red. Have another try at those.

percent.

Last edited:
In ...X.Japan, there are two types of marriages: Xso-called love marriage and Xarranged marriage. A love marriage is the type we are familiar with in the West, where a couple meet indepenently without an assistance of the go-between or matchmakers. Although the arranged marriage was predominant in the past, the majority of X Japanese marriages today are love marriages. Estimates vary, placing Xproportion of arranged marriages at anywhere from 25 to 50 percent.

I have done the same again. The ones in red are still wrong. Keep trying. You're doing well!

percent.

Last edited:
In ...X.Japan, there are two types of marriages: the so-called love marriage and the arranged marriage. A love marriage is the type we are familiar with in the West, where a couple meet indepenently without the assistance of a go-between or matchmakers. Although the arranged marriage was predominant in the past, the majority of X Japanese marriages today are love marriages. Estimates vary, placing the​ proportion of arranged marriages at anywhere from 25 to 50 percent.

Congratulations.

:up:

Thank you very much for your work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back