Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
France
Current Location
France
Hello

I need someone who can help me to correct my application letter for an internship. Any correction or suggestion are welcome.
Here is the letter:

Subject: Spontaneous application for internship

Dear Sir or Madam

French student, passionated about new technologies I would like increase my international experience in this field and improve my english. For these reasons, I am applying for an internship paid or not from 24th July to 25th August in your company, where I will be happy to help you to raise it.

Currently, in first year of « Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles », it is actually Two-year highly selective classes which prepare for the competitive exams to the best « Grandes Ecoles ».
This intensive course to become engineer, give me many abilities such as a strong organisation, fast learning and adaption of any situation.

I have a few computer skills (coding, database..), since I love learning, I aim to use this summer holiday to improve my hardware knowledge and my practice.
I am very dynamic and easy-going person who likes working efficiently, in a good atmosphere as my experience in a youth centre shows.

Motivated, I am used to always invest all myself in the tasks that I perform, so I really hope you will give me the opportunity to get new skills .

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully.

Thanks You

Status
Not open for further replies.