Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
hi

does anyone know a link to a full list? the one that is here English Irregular Verbs - UsingEnglish.com is not accessible to me. it makes me log in again, and then nothing happens

You say in your profile that you are an English teacher, as such you should repost your question using correct capitalisation and punctuation. While you are doing that, please modify your your profile to show your correct location and native language.

iexcie

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Poland
That was a mistake that i corrected. i am not a techer.

Irregular Verb List Viewer - Software Download - UsingEnglish.com
does not work - page not found.

This is whta shows Note: The full list of 620 irregular verbs, including 409 extra verbs, is only available to members. Sign up for yourfree account now!
althoug i am logged in. Tried in chrome, firefox and opera.

There are other threads under your forum where folks ask the same question. It is a hoax attracting new memebers? :)

Kind Regards

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I hadn't noticed you were not a full member. Only the basic content of the site is available to people who aren't full members. Complete your profile with your true information and sign up fully and you will have access to everything. There's no payment involved and it's not a hoax of any description.

You may wish to review the information in your profile if you wish to be a full member. The admin team of this site will be unconvinced that you are a speaker of Abkhazian, who is from Aaland and currently resident in Albania. You appear to have inadvertently simply selected the first choice from each list. I'm sure you wish to correct that information.

iexcie

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Poland
I can see the point. Let it be: i have authenticated my review. You have strict control here :)

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

This link works fine for me- you need to be logged in to see it, like logging in at the forum, but it is working.

iexcie

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Greek
Home Country
Greece
Current Location
Poland
That's a hard earned stuff LOL

Thank you.

Status