Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Could you please check this grammar mistakes :-
Today i received call from patro he said they are going to discharge him from hospital today. Suddenly they can't do any thing. They suggest him to stay in accommodation and 3,4 days later they will do the surgery. But still he having so much pain. And with out any one help he can't stay in accommodation also with out any one help he can't move from the bed.This situation is very bad and very help less for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Could you please check this grammar mistakes?
Today, I received a call from Patro. He said they are going to discharge him from hospital today. Suddenly they can't do anything. They suggested [STRIKE]him to[/STRIKE] he stay in accommodation, and [STRIKE]3,4 days later[/STRIKE] they will do the surgery three or four days afterwards. But he still [STRIKE]he having[/STRIKE] has so much pain. And without any [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] help, he can't stay in accommodation; he is also unable to [STRIKE]with out any one help he can't[/STRIKE] move unassisted out of [STRIKE]from the[/STRIKE] bed.This is a terrible situation [STRIKE]is very bad and very help less[/STRIKE] for us and we feel powerless and helpless.

Hello Muhammed Shakir, and welcome to the forum.
icon_smile.gif

I don't understand the highlighted text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.