Native Language
French
Home Country
Great Britain
Current Location
Great Britain
Good afternoon,
can you help me to correct my mistakes ? thanks a lot

I used to working in a high-pressure environment where accuracy and attention to detail are essential. In my previous jobs, I was responsible for being the first point of contact and carry out general administrative tasks including managing mail, booking, tracking, organising event, and producing documents. I developed great customer service skills through my previous positions. During my studies I acquired theoretical as well as practical skills, especially in bookkeeping, diary and personnel management, organising travel and prospecting. I pride myself on my ability to deal with different situations and multi-task, with rigour and discretion. I am proficient computer; I have used many different software such as Word, Excel and Power Point. I speak French fluently and English to a pre-advanced level, I have also studied business English at school.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I used to work in a high-pressure environment where accuracy and attention to details are essential. In my previous jobs, I have also been the first point of contact in the company and carried out general administrative tasks including managing mail, booking, tracking, organizing events and preparing documents. I have developed good customer service skills from my previous positions. During my studies, I acquired theoretical as well as practical skills, especially in bookkeeping, diary and personnel management, organizing travel and prospecting (?). I pride myself in being able to deal with different situations and performing multi-tasking. I am conversant in using the computer, having used many different softwares such as Word, Excel and Power Point. I speak French fluently and English to a pre-advance level. I have also studied Business English in school.

not a teacher

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Note the difference between:

I used to work ... (I worked there in the past but I do not work there now)
I am used to working ... (I am accustomed to working ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.