Dear Birzeit University’s Office of External Academic Relations (Motivational letter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reema osaily

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
can you please evaluate my motivational letter for an exchange ERASMUS+ program? thank u

Dear Birzeit University’s Office of External Academic Relations,

Greetings! I am Reema Osaily, A second-year student pursuing an undergraduate degree in business administration. I want to express my gratitude to the University of Ankara for this program. With this letter, I would like to express my strong interest to participate in the 2022 fall ERASMUS+ Exchange Program at the University of Ankara.

As a highly ranked, it’s also a very diverse university, which will help me expand my knowledge of education due to the valuable resources and quality education provided by this university. This opportunity will help me extend my knowledge to the professional level. Moreover, it is a great privilege to be around excellent students from all over the world who are working hard to make the world a better place. The chance to explore cultures outside of my own and be exposed to their rich cultural history would be a dream come true for me.

During the pandemic I’ve had the privilege to work as a sales person in multiple different stores alongside my studies and I learned so much about time management, team work and working through different circumstances. For me the most valuable skill I’ve gained was communication. Not only as a skill, but having the opportunity to take a communication course at the university broaden my thinking even more of how communication varies from region to region which tempted me to learn more about different cultures.

Exchange program at the university of Ankara is an oppurtunity for me to move forward and earn valuable international life skills Professional, academic, personal and globalized in the world. The knowledge at the University Ankara expands Various unique business courses aligned with the latest economic trends Research field that gives a global perspective that will be very advantageous for me.

Finally, my long-standing interest in business administration and willingness to learn And research will allow me to exceed your expectations. It will be an honor for me Represents the University of Birzeit in Ankara.

Sincerely,

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Birzeit University’s Office of External Academic Relations,

Greetings! I am Reema Osaily, A a second-year student pursuing an undergraduate degree in business administration. I want wish to express convey my gratitude to the University of Ankara for this program. With this letter, I would like to express my strong interest to participate in the 2022 fall ERASMUS+ Exchange Program at the University of Ankara.
Hi Reema,
1- How many words were you asked to write?
2- Which points/topics were you asked to cover?
3- What is the submission deadline for that letter?

reema osaily

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Palestinian Territory
Current Location
Palestinian Territory
hello, they didn't specify the word count, also I was asked only to write a motivational letter for the exchange program with the university of Ankara, the deadline for the application is for April the first.
is there anything that I need to edit?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello, They didn't specify the word count, also and I was asked only to write a motivational letter for the exchange program with the University of Ankara. The deadline for the application is for April the first.
Is there anything that I need to edit?
Your letter does not even say which course you are applying for! A typical motivational letter would include:
- a brief paragraph about the applicant's academic background.
- why they are applying for that particular course (you should read up about the course to show that you are really interested in it).
- the applicant's achievements (academic and otherwise), and any relevant skills, experience, strengths.
- why that particular university/program is attractive to the applicant.
- how the course will help the applicant in the future, and what the applicant hopes to do after they complete that course.
Try to write a paragraph about each (or most) of the above, and repost your letter below. The more details/specifics you can provide, the more authentic your letter will be. Avoid waffle and repetition as much as possible.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Can you please evaluate my motivational letter for an exchange ERASMUS+ program? Thank you.

You must use correct capitalisation and punctuation every time you write. Please don't use textspeak/chatlish on the forum. There is no such word as "u". The word is "you".

Status
Not open for further replies.