Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Chile
Current Location
Chile
Hello.

Are the following sentences grammatically correct?

"Dear Bobby: First of all, I am agree with your analysis. I bought a new Inferno MP (Takara). I was careful in his transformation and manipulation, but it suffered paint chipping in one of his legs the first day I opened the figure.

I agree that a masterpiece figure must have paint, but it must be well applied and be of good quality, along with studying if it can be affected in the process of the transformation or common use of the figure (I do not mean to give a bad use that can cause paint chipping).

Considering it a very good figure on the part of Takara I think that they had to apply the painting in better form or use a painting of better quality, or maybe think about occupying plastic of first quality for these effects.

Best Regards."

Thanks.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
I agree not I am agree.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Bobby

Thanks for your reply and analysis.

I bought a new Takara Inferno MP figure and even though I was very careful with it, paint started to chip off one of the legs on day one. I understand that the figures must be painted but the paint should be applied in such a way that it does not chip off when the figure is manipulated or handled.

Perhaps Takara should look at better paint quality, changing the application method or possibly using higher quality plastic.

Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.