Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
The 40 panels will cover 3/4 of the area of your roof. As each floor is supplied by a subscript generator of 15amps, we can supply you with a single-phase inverter of 60amps for the four floors, and 2 battery banks (24 batteries per bank) supplying 30Amps within 6 hours. Even if the night expenses are light, the batteries should not be less than 1450 AH (according to customs). This size of the battery can be used on cloudy days. However, it can be used half of the day, and for the rest, you need your subscription generator to cover your load.
Your daily day consumption is around 80kwh, and the output of the pv panels during a day is on average around 110kwh. It can cover on a sunny day your daily consumption as long as the night consumption is 10 to 20kwh.

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Joj, please note that I have edited your thread title to correct the spelling of "description".

I don't think you can use subscript the way you did. For example, writing H2O for water is wrong because the 2 must be subscripted, that is, written smaller than the rest. Probably you meant supplementary or supplemental.

Also:

1. "According to customs" is meaningless. Use customarily.

2. "This size of the battery" is wrong. Omit "the".

3. "Your subscription generator" should be "supplementary".

4. I wouldn't recommend pv as an abbreviation. Better to write out photovoltaic in full.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

Your daily consumption ....

Joj

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
As each floor is supplied by a subscript generator of 15amps, we can supply you with a single-phase inverter of 60amps for the four floors, and 2 battery banks (24 batteries per bank) supplying 30Amps within 6 hours.
Even if the night expenses are light, the batteries should not be less than 1450 AH (customarily). This size of battery (40kwh) can be used on cloudy days but it will covers half of your daily consumption, and for the rest of your daily load it will be cover by your supplementary.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Even if the overnight expenses costs are light low, the batteries should not be less than 1450 AH (customarily). I don't understand the underlined part at all.

This size of The 40kwh battery (40kwh) can be used on cloudy days but it will covers produce only half of your daily consumption energy requirement. and for The rest of your daily load it will be covered by your supplementary (word missing here).

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.