Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I'm not that into music and I prefer watching movies or dramas, but recently, I've been listening to my childhood anime soundtracks. Most of them are inspiring and encouraging. Their lyrics are catchy and sometimes funny. When I was a child, it was hard for me to memorise textbook contexts but I could remember lyrics well.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I'm not that so much into music and as I prefer watching movies or dramas, but recently, I've been listening to my childhood anime soundtracks. Most of them are inspiring and encouraging. Their lyrics are catchy and sometimes funny. When I was a child, it was hard for me to memorise textbook contexts but I could remember lyrics well.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I wouldn't use either "that into" or "so much into". I might say "I'm not particularly into ...".

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I guess I'm an old fuddy duddy. I've never been much into the "into" phrases. I might say:

I prefer watching movies to listening to music.

When you say "movies or dramas" you're not talking about two different things. One is a subset of the other. On the other hand, "movies or TV shows" works fine.