Diary - I've just come back from Disneyland.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
This is an entry from my diary. Please check it and correct any mistakes.

I've just come back from Disneyland. I was a bit disappointed about the new built area because it was quite small but the Christmas decorations were beautiful. I spent only four hours at Disneyland and my feet swelled. Especially the toes of my left foot, they hurt. The shoes I was wearing were already a size up than I usually wear. Therefore, I either gained some weights or grew up again.

Last edited:

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'm not sure what you mean by "new built area". Could you supply some details about that?

Try:

Although I was only there for 4 hours, my feet swelled. The toes on my left foot especially bothered me. That's even though the shoes I was wearing were a size bigger than usual. Maybe I had gained weight.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last sentence.

Maybo

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Hong Kong
Current Location
Hong Kong
I'm not sure what you mean by "new built area". Could you supply some details about that?
Disneyland have different districts, for example, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. The new built area is World of Frozen, which is open to public last week.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last sentence.
Maybe I grew up again so my feet bone grew bigger.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Try:

Disneyland has different districts (or areas), for example: Tomorrow Land and Fantasy Land. The new area is World of Frozen, which was opened to the public last week.

Well, you didn't grow up again. Maybe your shoes are too tight.

I think you tell your doctor about your feet swelling. 🫤

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Disneyland have has different districts (I think they are called themed areas), for example, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. The new built area attractiion is World of Frozen, which is open was opened to public last week.

Maybe I grew up again so my feet bone grew bigger. I had the feeling that my feet had grown bigger.