Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Korean
Home Country
South Korea
Current Location
United States
It would be appreciated if you can correct this e-mail.
I sent to my boss already but would like to check how it sounds.

Dear Sir,

As I work for 7 consecutive days next week (5/15~5/21) for this business trip, I think I need to reschedule the day off this week to avoid overtime payment.
I have to move 2 extra working days to this week and the next week of the trip.(Timesheet will be recorded as usual from Tuesday to Saturday)

If you are okay, I am thinking to take a day off this Thursday(5/11) instead of working(flying) on Monday(5/15) as Monday falls on my usual holiday and Thursday is my wedding anniversaryJ
The following week, we can discuss when we meet but it would be the same. Instead of working(flying) on Sunday, I should take a day off on Tuesday(5/23).-Timesheet will be recorded as worked on Tuesday.

Please let me know if it is okay.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]It[/STRIKE] I would [STRIKE]be[/STRIKE] appreciate it if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could correct this e-mail.
I sent it to my boss already but would like to check how it sounds.

Dear Mr Murray, [STRIKE]Sir,
[/STRIKE]
As I will work for seven consecutive days next week (5/15-5/21) for this business trip, I think I need to reschedule [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] my day off this week to avoid incurring overtime rates. [STRIKE]payment.[/STRIKE]
The rest of it is not all that clear, but I suppose your boss figured out what you meant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.