Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
Hello can you please help me,can you check if there is something wrong with sentence? thank you!

As you've asked, here is our 'I wanna do's' and 'wanna learn' throughout our internship here in Ideaspace.

• anything that's related to our course

I just need corrections thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, can you please help me? Can you check if there is [strike]something[/strike] anything wrong with this sentence? [strike]thank you![/strike] (Unnecessary at this stage.)

"As you've asked, here is our 'I wanna do's' and 'wanna learn' throughout our internship here in Ideaspace.

• anything that's related to our course."

I just need corrections. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Where did you find the sentence you are querying? Did you write it or did you read it somewhere else? I don't understand what it is supposed to mean.

Please look at my corrections in red to the rest of the post.

Adams, if you want to post here you need to provide correct information. The word "wanna" does not exist in English.

Thank you! I was just sending a letter to my mentor about what we want to do while we are on our internship,

Hello can you please help me,can you check if there is something wrong with sentence? thank you!

As you've asked, here is our 'I wanna do's' and 'wanna learn' throughout our internship here in Ideaspace.

• anything that's related to our course

I just need corrections thank you

Dear [name of mentor].

Here is a list of things we would like to do and things we would like to learn during our internship here at Ideaspace.

[List 1]

[List 2]

Thank you.

[Names of people this message is from. You said "we" so it will be from more than one person.]

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Joann, there is no need quote our replies back to us or to write a new post just to say "Thank you". It makes us think there is new information or a follow-up question and we spend time opening the thread. Simply click on the "Thank" button at the bottom left-hand corner of any post you find helpful.

It saves everybody's time.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back