Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Pashto, Pushto
Home Country
Afghanistan
Current Location
United States
Could someone check this paragraph for mistakes.?

Family vacations were a high point in my childhood as/because my parents always wanted to form and also strength a close bond between members of family by spending time with each other.

I can clearly remember that my parents occasionally planned on going on a trip twice or three times a year, and we often used to go to the seaside most weekends because we owned a beautiful vacation home by the sea, and we could go to the beach everyday.
It was in the north of Iran that we preferred to spent our holidays, especially summer holidays.
It was, and still is, one of the most popular holiday spots in Iran, where a lot of people enjoy spending time around the beach, strolling along the shore, and lying and sunbathing on the beach.

Thanks so much.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Could someone check this paragraph for mistakes?

Family vacations were a high point in my childhood as/because my parents always wanted to [STRIKE]form and also strength[/STRIKE] establish and consolidate a close bond between members of our family by spending quality time together. [STRIKE]with each other.[/STRIKE]

I can clearly remember [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] how my parents [STRIKE]occasionally[/STRIKE] planned [STRIKE]on going on[/STRIKE] a family trip twice or three times a year, and we often used to go to the seaside most weekends because we owned a beautiful vacation home by the sea, and we could go to the beach everyday.

It was in the north of Iran that we preferred to spend [STRIKE]spent[/STRIKE] our holidays, especially summer holidays.

It was, and still is, one of the most popular holiday spots in Iran, where a lot of people enjoy spending time around the beach, strolling along the shore, and lying and sunbathing on the beach.

Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.