Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Famous people, such as politicans and film stars, deserve to have a private life without journalists following them at the time.

It seems that famous people like film stars and politicans are constantly followed by the journalists and because of that they don't have private life. Having that in mind, we should ask ourselves if famous people deserve to have a private life like everybody else. Some people feel that famous persons shouldn't have any privacy because when you decide to become famous, you must be prepared that no privacy is a part of being a public figure. In other words, being famous means that everybody wants to know everything about your life because it's so interesting. The others, on the contrary, argue that everyone, no matter, who they are, should have some private space in their lives. They also add that privacy is guaranteed by the law, so we can't get rid of it just like that. In my opinion privacy is too important value to destroy it even in lives of people whose proffesion is to share their lifes with others like celebreties. To sum up, we can agree that famous people should have a privacy to some extent at least because life is to hard without it.

(I will be grateful for corrections)

Famous people, such as politicans and film stars, deserve to have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] private lives without journalists following them all the time.

It seems that famous people like film stars and politicans are constantly followed by [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] journalists, and because of that, they don't have private lives. Having that in mind, we should ask ourselves if famous people deserve to have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] private lives like everybody else. Some people feel that famous people shouldn't have any privacy because when you decide to become famous, you must be prepared for the fact that lack of privacy is a part of being a public figure. In other words, being famous means that many people want to know everything about your life because it's so interesting. [STRIKE]The[/STRIKE]Others, on the contrary, argue that everyone, no matter[STRIKE],[/STRIKE] who they are, should have some private space in their lives. They also add that privacy is guaranteed by the law, so we can't get rid of it just like that. In my opinion privacy is too valuable to destroy,[STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] even in lives of people whose profession requires sharing their lives with others like [STRIKE]celebrities[/STRIKE]. To sum up, we can agree that famous people should have [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] privacy to some extent, at least, because life is too hard without it.

(I will be grateful for corrections
.)
Remember that some people become famous without wanting to.

Also keep in mind that privacy laws are complicated. No country has one-size-fits-all rules.

politicans -> politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back