Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Hello! I am trying to improve my writing skill. For this, I have decided to write essays. If you check my essays, I will appreciate it.

Females and Males in the Workplace

There is no doubt that every person,man or woman, needs to earn money to live on. Especially at this competitive business world, we try to show our qualifications and display our good sides in the workplace. At this stage, of course, there are some characteristic differences between men and women which can provide some advantages and disadvantages for them. Two of which are confidence and teamwork.

Considering confidence of individuals, differences can be observed between men and women in workplace. To illustrate, Men feel more confident than women in workplaces in which physical qualities and logical intelligence are more important. However, when it comes to social skills and lingustic intelligence, women are inclined to show their abilities with great confidence. In these workplaces, men are likely to feel less confident. In brief, Confidence seems to be a difference between men and women in the workplace.

Teamwork can be another difference men and women in workplace. Women tend to improve their workmate's self-confidence and concentration, but men do not cooperate with their business friends as well as women because of their combative personality. Another difference is that men only want to win the race, therefore they often fail to notice some important details, and this selfishness probably creates continual conflict in group. On the other hand, women concentrate on their work and make an effort to observe every part of the process. This attitude of them has a positive influence on their teammates, and this is essential for better teamwork. In short, teamwork may be regarded another difference between men and women.

All in all, confidence and teamwork are believed to be two of differences between men and women in the workplace. It is clear that conditions of the workplace are significant for the performance of males and females.

May you recommend me some alternatives of ''to illustrate'' for that sentence?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Erbab

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I would like to point out that the ideas in this essay is not prepared seriously. I bone for a profiency exam, so I just need to be corrected to improve my skill. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.