Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
Hi all. So I enjoy making and editing videos, but somehow I can frustrated, and my videos aren´t generally liked like this one: https://youtu.be/BJ0Z2PLJViY
Do you think it is my voice, my unclarity at explaining topics, or something entirely different? I should mention I have been tackling voice problems for a long time. It doesn't´t seem natural to me when I speak, even my mother tongue, but forced. Grateful for any suggestions

I see no problems with your vocalization, but I do think that you could have picked an easier point to demonstrate in a video like that. I also think you could have planned your video a bit better by including sentences which show the overlap between "for me" and "to me" and others in which only one (not both) can work. Consider even showing textual information in your videos.

I made the video without much planning, because sometimes I´d rather be spontaneous, as if I am having a discussion with viewers. But I concede it is a bit confusing that way. Still I feel as if there´s an issue with my vocalization, so it is strange you haven´t noticed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back