Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Sri Lanka
Hi
How can I open a letter to university, due to get discount for my tuition fee.
Thanks.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi.

How [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] should I open a letter to a university (no comma here) [STRIKE]due[/STRIKE] in order to [STRIKE]get[/STRIKE] request a discount [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] on my tuition fee?

Thanks.

How would you write it in your own language? Start there, translate it into English, post it here and we will comment. We don't do the work for you.

yaghoob

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Sri Lanka
Dear Sir
With honor,regarding to our tuition fee as well as you know we are couple that study in this university and considering we have to pay the tuition from same economic recourse,so that is difficult for us,please with possibility consider some discount in the our second education.

Best regard.

yaghoob

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Sri Lanka
Request letter to university

Please help me.
Dear Sir
With honor, regarding to our tuition fee as well as you know we are couple that studying in this university and considering we have to pay the our tuition from same economic recourse, so that is difficult for us, please with possibility consider some discount in the our second year fees.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.
Thanks.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Re: Request letter to university

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are writing to you regarding our tuition fees at the university. As you well know, we are a couple with a single source of income, and as such we are finding it truly difficult to raise sufficient funds to cover our tuition fees. We are thus writing this letter to you to seek assistance perhaps in the form of a discount with our second year fees.

I hope that you can take into account our extenuating financial circumstances, and I trust that you will be able to help us.

Our best regards and thanks to you for your kind consideration.

Yours truly,

ABC and XYZ

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Dear Sir

My wife/husband and I both study at [name of university]. We have to pay our tuition fees from our joint income and it is proving difficult to do so. Therefore, we would be very grateful if you would consider a discount on our fees for the second year of our course(s).

Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

[Your name]

Edit: Please note that I have merged your two threads which contained the same letter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.