"I am changing the company I work with" or "I am swithching the company.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
What should I say "I am changing the company I work with" or "I am swithching the company"? Do both mean the same?

Say:

I am quitting my job. I will be working for a different company.

Check your spelling.

You work FOR a company. You work WITH your coworkers.

What should I say "I am changing the company I work with" or "I am swithching the company"? Do both mean the same?
"I am changing the company I work for."

When you say "work with", then you are both equal partners. "Switching" is technically correct, but it is used with the word "job" instead of company. "I am switching jobs next month." You can also say "I'm leaving my current company and going to work for a new one."

"I am changing the company I work for."

When you say "work with", then you are both equal partners. "Switching" is technically correct, but it is used with the word "job" instead of company. "I am switching jobs next month." You can also say "I'm leaving my current company and going to work for a new one."
Can I say "you are frequently changing companies" or "you are frequently switching jobs"?

Can I say "You are frequently changing companies" or "You are frequently switching jobs"?
Your use of correct capitalisation is getting worse instead of better. I have had to capitalise the first letter of a quoted sentence in so many of your posts, it's ridiculous. It's very simple - when the words inside the quotation marks are a complete sentence, you must start it with a capital letter.

I used to delete any of your posts which contained simple capitalisation mistakes like this.

You can expect this to happen again.

Back