Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hello,

Could anyone help me to prooflisten the following text which is from a MP3 file about hypnosis? The file is 500K plus, and beyond a single attachment limit allowed to upload on UsingEnglish. So I have to upload to Microsoft Onedrive. I just find Onedrive is much better as you can just hear the file online without downloadng. Thanks a lot. The following is the link about this.

The file is not very clear, because it is the speaker is playing his previous audio file within this audio file of his.

If I listen to that now.

???Internal mind inner mind??? you make adjustment so if you find or you open your eyes you’ll be unable to see me or the clothes I am wearing obviously. Thoughts coming, thoughts coming, just drift away. I won’t be here. I would disappear completely. Thoughts coming, thoughts coming, Now when I touch on the top your feet, your feet will unstick quickly. You can lift those feet. Now ????Open your eyes?? You can hear my voice.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiDyXpbc9x3ZgTc1tOzrV5P_ngqd

Is there any way you can find the original recording? The one he's listening to.

The key here is the precise manner of juxtaposition of the two phrases thoughts are coming ... thoughts are gone.

Do you know what this man's name is? Are you currently learning hypnotic techniques yourself, tree123?

Thank you for your help.

No, I probably can't have the original file which he inserts in this audio.

His name is James Tripp.

Yes, I learn hypnosis myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back