Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
Hello

I really appreciate if somebody help me out to correct the below letter.

Letter

Hello Sara

As you know that I have to leave company provided accommodation at 123 Oxford Street on 16-April-2017, but I'm facing a very tough time to find a place for myself specially in the middle of the month, so that I'm wondering that if you can allow me to stay in this apartment till 30-April-2017 or 15-May-2017. I really appreciate your help in this regard. Thanks

Regards

Muzokh
Emp No 1234

Last edited by a moderator:
[STRIKE] Hello[/STRIKE] Dear Sara,

As you know, [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] I have to leave the company-provided accommodation at 123 Oxford Street [STRIKE]on[/STRIKE] by 16 April 2017, but I'm [STRIKE]facing[/STRIKE] having a very tough time [STRIKE]to find[/STRIKE] looking for suitable alternative accommodation, [STRIKE]place for myself[/STRIKE] especially as I need to leave around [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the middle of the month, so [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] I'm wondering [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] if you can allow me to stay in this apartment till the end of April or May to give me more time to find another place.

[STRIKE]30-April-2017 or 15-May-2017.[/STRIKE] I really appreciate your help with this matter. [STRIKE]in this regard.[/STRIKE]

Thanks, and my best regards.

Muzokh

Emp No 1234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back