Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
We have patience in our difficult time. God shows us the way to tackle these hassles. A man is only a puppet in the hands of god. In our life everything happens according to the wish of god. We just think we do that, but we cannot do anything against the wish of god. God has an eternal power.God showers blessing on us so we can lead a happy life and give us strength to face the difficult situation in our life.They always stand with us in our good and bad time.They hold our hand and take us in right direction and they leave us alone.

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
What is your question, Mamta?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
My question is nothing. I am writing paragraph for improving my writing skill as well as grammar.
Could you please check this paragraph and correct my mistakes.

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
We must have patience in these difficult times. God shows us the way to tackle our problems. A person is only a puppet in the hands of God. In our life everything happens according to the will of God. We just think we make decisions, but we cannot do anything against the will of God. God has eternal power. God showers blessings on us so that we can lead a happy life and have the strength to face difficult situations. God stands with us in good and in bad times. God holds our hand and guides us in the right direction.

***** NOT A TEACHER *****

1. I have made a few suggestions (see above).

2. I believe that the moderators prefer that you post this kind of question in the "Editing & Writing Topics" forum.

NOTES:

1. In 2014, it is better to use the word "person" (not "man") when referring to both men and women.
2. We usually refer to "God's Will," not God's "wishes."

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.