Arabic
Home Country
Sudan
Current Location
UK
Hi
1. Is the following sentence correct?
"marketed using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms"

2. Is it better to say "through" instead of "using"?
"marketed through Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms"

3. If the above sentence is preceded by "Our service is available worldwide" should there be a comma before it?

Last edited:
Hi
1. Is the following sentence correct?
"marketed using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms"

2. WOULD IT BE better to say "through" instead of "using"?
"marketed through Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms"

3. If the above sentence is preceded by "Our service is available worldwide" should there be a comma before it?
Only the third one is a question, and I don't understand the question about the comma. (Or maybe I do.) Perhaps: "Our service is available worldwide, using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms."

Only the third one is a question
using or through?
"marketed using Google Ads .."
OR
"marketed through Google Ads .."
Which is better / correct?

"Our service is available worldwide, using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms."
Is it correct to put a comma after worldwide:
"Our service is available worldwide,marketed using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms."

note: sorry the word 'marketed' was dropped by mistake

Last edited:
Two things. One, I suppose you can use "through" there if you insist. Two, are you asking me if I think I did it wrong? What do you expect me to say?

Two, are you asking me if I think I did it wrong? What do you expect me to say?
No you did not do it wrong and I am not asking that.

I am asking if it is correct to add a comma after the word (worldwide) in the sentence:
"Our service is available worldwide, marketed using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms."

No you did not do it wrong and I am not asking that.

I am asking if it is correct to USE a comma after the word (worldwide) in the sentence:
"Our service is available worldwide, marketed using Google Ads and similar online advertising platforms."
I wouldn't write that sentence without the comma.

Ask a Teacher

If you have a question about the English language and would like to ask one of our many English teachers and language experts, please click the button below to let us know:

(Requires Registration)
Back