Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Can someone please check my motivation letter?

To whom it may concern,

I wish to apply for a long term-visa student visa for Germany in order to pursue my education in International Business program at Schiller International University.

I have always been interested in business studies as my father owns a construction and property-development company. I followed this career since high school where I graduated in Economics Management. After that, I had a very interesting experience of studying abroad, where I decided to join my brother to Colorado USA who is currently doing a masters degree in finance, I Studied English as an Academic Program for one year at INTO Colorado State University. Then, I came back home and started some training courses in the field of business management such as accountancy and marketing department. I am currently doing a course of specialized technician in the field of International commerce in a private establishment of management (Insitut Tangerois de Gestion), and at the same time I am working with my father in his company for a training course of administrative and financial department. This work experience makes me more confident, and it teaches me a lot about responsibility. I learned very quickly the importance of working within a team and having strong communication skills. Having this experience is very important as it reinforces what I learned in school.

I have chosen to study in Germany because its education quality is internationally recognized and it offers students the opportunity of international exchange. I believe studying this program in Germany would allow me to deepen my knowledge in this domain and increase my understanding of global markets. Additionally, the world's economy is becoming increasingly global, and that is why I think a career in international business would be exciting and rewarding at the same time.

I have been thinking about my future, and about building a career and becoming a successful person. My goal is to start and develop my own business. Thus, I believe that gaining a degree from a highly reputable university such as SIU, where I can interact and exchange ideas with students and academics from various cultural backgrounds would help me achieve my goal.

In conclusion, I would very much appreciate the opportunity to study for this program at Schiller International University so I humbly request you to consider my application and grant me a student visa to pursue my bachelor's degree in Germany.

Thank you very much for considering my application, and I look forward to your positive response.

Yours faithfully,

Status
Not open for further replies.