Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Georgian
Home Country
Georgia
Current Location
Georgia
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU TO FIX MY MOTIVATIONAL LETTER. IT IS REALLY REALLY URGENT AND IMPORTANT FOR ME. ITS A LIFE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME , I WANTED TO GO TO CHINA FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND MOTIVATIONAL LETTER IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME . i hope for your help, thank you

I would like to apply to above competition of Chinese Government Scholarship due to eagerness to learn, discover culture, sustain knowledge and build up skills with professional work environment. My goal is to work intensively, improve and validate my skills.

I am an undergraduate student of Tbilisi State University majoring in English Philology. The highest priority of my faculty is not only English language, this study is based on humanitarian world view, we study philosophy, literature, ancient culture, history and also we learn other languages than English as well. Above mentioned study system is based on credits, which allows individual to choose himself desired study course. Hence, For the past year I was specifically learning Chinese language, as well as making researches about history of China, It’s economy, politics, art and science. I tried to keep in touch with every news update related to China due to my deep concern. I have been interested in Asian culture since high school and have prepared a list of presentations and researches during which I have fortunately gained a combination of skills and values. I have developed analytical and research skills with demonstrated appeal for identifying, improving and scrutinizing complex work processes.

I was always keen to learn different languages and get to know different culture, within each language there is a whole cultural and historical aspects that intrigue learner. Due to this curiosity I have enrolled into online courses of Tsinghua University. The core of the interest is not only learning Chinese language, but also to get close to its cultural aspect. I have successfully covered the online courses of Tsinghua university which is about Chinese art , as well as covered major part of Chinese Folklore and Chinese ancient history courses of Beijing University . All these have broadened my skills and vision of Chinese culture. The studies were based on philosophical view of explicit procreation of organic theory of nature, the core was in duality of nature and mixture of two opposites.

I would also like to remark my personal skills, that I have developed during summer camps, which helped me to become more flexible in team work and increased my communication skills. I consider myself efficient in both team and personal works, with high dedication and productivity. I am fluent in English, Georgian Russian languages, I am also fluent in Korean and Armenian oral communication, currently I learn French as well as Japanese. I hopefully consider this as a spectrum of possibilities for different professional choices. I would like to master my knowledge of Chinese.

Scholarship programme provided by Chinese Government gives life opportunity to students worldwide. This promotes mutual intercultural understanding directed with Chinese flow. My goal is to gain certain level of language proficiency and continue my Bachelor studies in China. China’s rapid economic growth and diverse technological advancements are internationally recognised and are the main reasons for people to study in China. On top of that, education standards and the global ranking of Chinese universities are great reasons for choosing China as the base for my continuing education. I comprehend the importance of this scholarship, that it represents an investment and belief in uprising generation, I would like to bring to China as much as it can bring to me.

I hope this application will receive your favourable consideration and I will be happy to meet you at your convenience and provide additional information you may need. I look forward to receive your reply
Sincerely,

Mariam Gasparova .

Please do not use block letters as it is considered rude.

I would like to apply [STRIKE]to above competition of [/STRIKE]
for the Chinese Government Scholarship. [STRIKE]due to [/STRIKE] I have the eagerness to learn, discover culture, [STRIKE]sustain[/STRIKE] acquire knowledge and [STRIKE]build up[/STRIKE] develop skills [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] in a professional work environment. My goal is to work intensively(,) to improve and [STRIKE]validate[/STRIKE] update my skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to apply [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for the XYZ [STRIKE]above competition of[/STRIKE] Chinese Government Scholarship competition as I am [STRIKE]due to[/STRIKE] eager [STRIKE]ness[/STRIKE] to learn about and discover new cultures, [STRIKE]sustain[/STRIKE] add to my knowledge and build up skills within a professional work environment. My goal is to work intensively, and to improve and [STRIKE]validate[/STRIKE] and enhance my skills.

I am an undergraduate student [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at Tbilisi State University, majoring in English Philology. The highest priority of my faculty is [STRIKE]not only[/STRIKE] teaching English [STRIKE]language, this study is based on[/STRIKE] from a humanitarian world view. We study philosophy, literature, ancient culture, and history, and [STRIKE]also[/STRIKE] we also learn [STRIKE]other[/STRIKE] languages other than English as well. [STRIKE]Above mentioned[/STRIKE] My university's study system is based on credits, which allows individuals to choose [STRIKE]himself[/STRIKE] their desired study course. Hence, [STRIKE]For the past year I was[/STRIKE] I have been specifically learning Chinese [STRIKE]language,[/STRIKE] as well as [STRIKE]making researches about[/STRIKE] researching the history of China, [STRIKE]It’s[/STRIKE] its economy, politics, arts and its scientific achievements. I also [STRIKE]tried[/STRIKE] try to [STRIKE]keep in touchwith every[/STRIKE] follow news items [STRIKE]update[/STRIKE] related to China. [STRIKE]due to my deep concern.[/STRIKE] I have been interested in Asian culture since high school, and [STRIKE]have prepared a list of[/STRIKE] I did several presentations and [STRIKE]researches during[/STRIKE] projects from which I have fortunately gained valuable insight into Asian cultures. [STRIKE]a combination of skills and values.[/STRIKE] I have developed analytical and research skills with a demonstrated [STRIKE]appeal[/STRIKE] aptitude for identifying, improving and scrutinizing complex work processes.

I [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] have always been keen to learn different languages and to get to know different cultures. I believe that within each language there [STRIKE]is a whole[/STRIKE] are cultural and historical aspects that intrigue the learner. [STRIKE]Due to this curiosity I have[/STRIKE] Thus, I enrolled in [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] online Chinese language courses [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] offered by Tsinghua University. [STRIKE]The core of the[/STRIKE] My interest is not only learning the Chinese language, but also to get close to its cultural aspect. I have also successfully [STRIKE]covered the[/STRIKE] completed an online course of Tsinghua University which [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was about Chinese art, as well as courses with Beijing University which covered a major part of Chinese Folklore and Chinese ancient history. [STRIKE]courses of Beijing University.[/STRIKE] All these have broadened my [STRIKE]skills[/STRIKE] knowledge and [STRIKE]vision[/STRIKE] understanding of Chinese culture. The studies were based on philosophical view of explicit procreation of organic theory of nature, the core was in duality of nature and mixture of two opposites.

I would also like to [STRIKE]remark[/STRIKE] outline some of my personal attributes, [STRIKE]skills,[/STRIKE] that I have developed during summer camps, which helped me to become more flexible in team work and [STRIKE]increased[/STRIKE] improved my communication skills. I consider myself efficient in both team and individual [STRIKE]personal[/STRIKE] work, with high dedication and productivity. I am fluent in English, Georgian and Russian, [STRIKE]languages, I am also[/STRIKE] and I can fluently speak [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] Korean and Armenian. [STRIKE]oral communication,[/STRIKE] Currently, I am learning French as well as Japanese. I hope [STRIKE]fully consider this as a spectrum of possibilities for different professional choices. I would like[/STRIKE] to be able to master [STRIKE]my knowledge of[/STRIKE] Chinese too.

This s
cholarship programme provided by the Chinese Government [STRIKE]gives life[/STRIKE] is a unique opportunity [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] for students worldwide. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] It promotes [STRIKE]mutual[/STRIKE] intercultural understanding and cooperation. [STRIKE]directed with Chinese flow.[/STRIKE] My goal is to gain a certain level of [STRIKE]language[/STRIKE] proficiency in Chinese and continue my bachelor's studies in China. China’s rapid economic growth and diverse technological advancements are internationally recognised and are the the main reasons for people to study in China. On top of that, education standards and the global ranking of Chinese universities are great reasons for choosing to continue my education in China. [STRIKE]as the base for my continuing further education. I comprehend[/STRIKE] I realize the importance of this scholarship in that it represents an investment in one's future, and I will endeavour to do my best to contribute positively and succeed in the programme if I am accepted. [STRIKE]belief in uprising generation, I would like to bring to China as much as it can bring to me. [/STRIKE]

I hope this application will receive your favourable consideration, and I will be happy to meet you at your convenience and provide any additional information you may need. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Yours faithfully,

[STRIKE]Sincerely,[/STRIKE]

Mariam Gasparova .
If you're applying for a scholarship competition, then include the word "competition" as above. Otherwise, if it's just a scholarship program, delete it.
I could not understand the sentence in red. Take it out if it's not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back