Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
Brazil
Hi,

I'm working on my new website and I don't want to make mistakes in English. Could you correct the text below?

Tourists can visit the “Air France Point” (Ponta da Air France in Portuguese), located at the meeting point between the inner and outer see. It is so-called because in the early 20s the French installed the first radio connection to relief the first aviators who crossed the South atlantic, from São Luis in Senegal to Natal in Brazil.
It’s an ideal place for hiking, taking pictures and contemplating the big waves.

Inner see in Portuguses is "mar interior" It means the part of the see between the island and the continent.
Outer see is in the opposite side between the island and the african coast much farther.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Tourists can visit the “Air France Point” (Ponta da Air France in Portuguese), located at the meeting point [STRIKE]between[/STRIKE] of the inner and outer seas [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE]. It is so called because in the early 1920s, the French installed the first radio [STRIKE]connection[/STRIKE] transmitter to [STRIKE]relief[/STRIKE] relieve the first aviators who crossed the South Atlantic, from São Luis in Senegal to Natal in Brazil.
It’s an ideal place for hiking, taking pictures and contemplating the big waves.
Inner [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] sea in Portuguese is "mar interior" It means the part of the [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] sea between the island and the continent.
The outer [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] sea is [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the opposite side, between the island and the African coast much farther.

Status
Not open for further replies.