Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
hi everybody,
i'm truying to contact an university, would you help me please and see the email that i wrote

Dear sir or madam
I am writing you to request for more information about continuing my education at your university.
I am currently a 3rd year student in engineering computer sience school (my school name) in (My country), i get my baccalaureate with a high degree in 2014, then I joined my current engineering school where I learned the basics of computer science engineering. I am interested in your computer science course(UCAS Course Code: *****) with MENG (HONS) qualification.
I am writing to you with the desire to join your students this year 2017, I am highly interested to attending your university and develop my skills.
Thank you for your attention to my request. I look forward to receive your response.
Kind regards.

thank you all for reading and helping if it's possible.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to [STRIKE]contact an[/STRIKE] ask for information from a university. Would you help me please and [STRIKE]see[/STRIKE] check the email that I wrote?

Dear sir or Madam,

I am writing [STRIKE]you[/STRIKE] to request [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] more information about continuing my education at your university.

I am currently a 3rd-year student in engineering computer science school (my school name) in (My country). [STRIKE]i get[/STRIKE] I got my high school baccalaureate [STRIKE]with a high degree[/STRIKE] in 2014, then I joined my current engineering school where I learned the basics of computer science engineering. I am interested in your computer science course (UCAS Course Code: *****) with MENG (HONS) qualification.

I am [STRIKE]writing to you with the desire to join your students[/STRIKE] interested in applying this year [STRIKE]2017, I am highly interested[/STRIKE] to attend [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] your university. [STRIKE]and develop my skills.[/STRIKE]

Thank you for your attention to my request. I look forward to receiving detailed information about the course. [STRIKE]your response.[/STRIKE]

Kind regards,

Hello anaiss, and welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.