Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
LETTER OF RECOMEMENDATION

To Whom It May Concern,

Herewith, I am the Vice Dean of Academic and Student Affairs at the Faculty of Pharmacy XXX, glad to introduce Ms. XXX as a graduate from the Faculty Pharmacy Universitas XXX, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
I know XX since I met her in some student activities and as my research assistant during the period 2012-2016. I have seen that Ms. XX as a bright, talented, and hardworking student. She was graduated with excellent grade (GPA x.xx for undergraduate program, and x.xx for Apotecary program).

XX has shown a genuine interest in the field of pharmacy, especially a drug discovery from natural product. She keeps up with the latest pharmacognosy developments issues and is knowledgeable about many function of natural product used traditionally in Indonesia, evidenced by work as a laboratory assistant in the Laboratory of Galenic, Laboratory of Natural Products and Pharmacognosy. Liris has joined many research about natural product such as analyzed active chemical compound in herbal product formulation and standardized it, supported stability studies, and developed, validated, and analyzed preclinical and clinical samples. As a result, she has acquired a very good working knowledge of the natural product samples.

She also has good ability in writing as well as presenting and reporting the scientific works, evidenced by joining in International Conference of Pharmacy and Advance Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICPAPS) in 2015 in Yogyakarta as a poster presenter. Besides, she still can perform herself very well in some student activities, showing her good communicating skill and ability to build a good teamwork.

Accordingly, here I am pleased to recommend Liris to be accepted to join the postgraduate education in the Master of Animal Science and Health in XXX University. I am sure she will be success in finishing the Master Program, and gain good experiences which will give benefits for herself as well as for her country. Please feel free to contact me if you need additional information of perspective.

Yogyakarta, December 20[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
LETTER OF RECOMEMENDATION
20 December 2016,

To Whom It May Concern,

[STRIKE]Herewith,[/STRIKE] I am glad as the Vice Dean of Academic and Student Affairs at the Faculty of Pharmacy XXX [STRIKE], glad[/STRIKE] to introduce Ms. XXX as a graduate from the Faculty Pharmacy Universitas XXX, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.

I have known XX since 2008, [STRIKE]I met her in some student activities[/STRIKE] and she worked alongside me as my research assistant during the period 2012-2016. [STRIKE]I have seen that[/STRIKE] Ms. XX is a bright, talented, and hardworking student. She [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] graduated with excellent grades (GPA x.xx for her undergraduate program, and x.xx for the Apotecary program).

XX has shown a genuine interest in the field of pharmacy, especially in the development of new drugs [STRIKE]discovery[/STRIKE] from natural products. She keeps up with the latest developments in pharmacognosy [STRIKE]developments issues[/STRIKE] and is knowledgeable about the functions of many [STRIKE]function of[/STRIKE] natural products used traditionally in Indonesia, as evidenced by her work as a laboratory assistant in the Laboratory of Galenic, Laboratory of Natural Products and Pharmacognosy. Liris has [STRIKE]joined many[/STRIKE] conducted several research studies into [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] natural products [STRIKE]such as[/STRIKE] including [STRIKE]analyzed[/STRIKE] the analysis and standardization of active chemical compounds in herbal product formulation, [STRIKE]and standardized it,[/STRIKE] as well as supported stability studies, and developed, validated, and analyzed preclinical and clinical samples. As a result, she has acquired [STRIKE]a very good[/STRIKE] an excellent working knowledge of [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] the use of natural products in the pharmaceutical industry. [STRIKE]samples.[/STRIKE]

She also has good ability in writing as well as presenting and reporting [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] scientific works, [STRIKE]evidenced by joining in[/STRIKE] and she attended the International Conference of Pharmacy and Advance Pharmaceutical Sciences (ICPAPS) in 2015 in Yogyakarta as a poster presenter. Besides, she still [STRIKE]can perform herself[/STRIKE] has a very [STRIKE]well[/STRIKE] keen interest in [STRIKE]some[/STRIKE] various student activities, [STRIKE]showing[/STRIKE] which testifies to her good communication skills and ability to build a social network. [STRIKE]good teamwork.[/STRIKE]

Accordingly, [STRIKE]here[/STRIKE] I am pleased to recommend Liris to be accepted to join the postgraduate [STRIKE]education in the[/STRIKE] Master of Animal Science and Health program [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] at XXX University. I am sure she will [STRIKE]be success[/STRIKE] succeed in your program [STRIKE]finishing the Master Program,[/STRIKE] and gain [STRIKE]good[/STRIKE] valuable experience, which will [STRIKE]give[/STRIKE] benefit her [STRIKE]s for herself[/STRIKE] as well as [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] her country.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information. [STRIKE]of perspective.[/STRIKE]

Yours faithfully,

[STRIKE] Yogyakarta, December 20[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016.[/STRIKE]

Just make sure the highlighted name of the laboratory is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.