senses of responsibility and propriety OR a sense of responsibility and proprity

Status
Not open for further replies.

jihui

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
should i use "sense" in singular or plural

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
If you mean in the phrase in the title, I would use the singular, but what is the full context?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Should I use "sense" in the singular or the plural?

Please note my corrections above. It's important to use correct capitalisation and punctuation in all your posts. Remember that when you respond in order to give us the context. You need to give us complete sentences to work with.

jihui

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
If you mean in the phrase in the title, I would use the singular, but what is the full context?
Please note my corrections above. It's important to use correct capitalisation and punctuation in all your posts. Remember that when you respond in order to give us the context. You need to give us complete sentences to work with.

volunteers of the international conference requires (senses of responsibility and propriety OR a sense of responsibility and proprity)​

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
Volunteers for the international conference must have a sense of responsibility and propriety.

Mind you, the sentence doesn't mean much to me. What is propriety in the context of an international conference?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK

volunteers of the international conference requires (senses of responsibility and propriety OR a sense of responsibility and proprity)​

There is no need to put a whole post in bold or in a larger font than normal. Also, you failed entirely to use correct capitalisation and punctuation as I asked you to do. Please take more care with your writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.