Some people prefer to do most of their shopping online. This has both positive and negative effects for individuals, businesses and society. Are ther

bot

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
In the last few decades, with the boom of technological advances, internet-based trading has become more common than ever before. Although there are drawbacks of it brings, I would argue that there are far more benefits in the long term.
There are undoubtedly advantages flowing from online- shopping. To begin with, buying online is convenient. Buyers do not need to go outside and search from one shop to another. Also, there usually is a good deal from these virtual shops. A good example could be Shoppee which often offers special promotions, discounts or deals available exclusively to online shoppers. In addition, online- trading provides a wide range of selections. Buyers have access to hundreds even thousands of different stores and products. For instance, a badminton racket can be bought at a suitable price between many shops.
Despite the advantages mentioned above, I believe that it also
has some drawbacks for various reasons as follows. Firstly, shoppers are unable to try before buying due to its typical is online. As a consequence, many goods do not meet the buyers' demand in terms of size or quality. Furthermore, it is completely dependent on internet. Online shopping requires access to a computer or mobile device for internet connectivity. However, technical issues such as crashes or payment errors can disrupt the shopping experience.
In conclusion, online shopping certainly has its drawbacks but I believe that its merits outweigh them in the future.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I would simply say that buying things online has become more and more popular.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@bot Is the title meant to be the essay prompt? If so, some of it is missing. There's a limit to how many words you can use in a title. Please put the full title at the start of the main body of the post and change the title to "Some people prefer to do most of their shopping online". You can do all of this by using the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post. You can edit it all for 24 hours after posting.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
@bot Do you really think the second sentence makes sense? Or are you just hoping it does?