Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
how can I improve this sentence:

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for all your love and support for our services and expect the same for our further journey.

further journey being out future projects.
[/FONT]

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
How can I improve this sentence?

Thanks for all your love and support for our services and expect the same for our further journey.

Further journey being our future projects.

Who will expect the same? Journey and project are different things.

Last edited by a moderator:

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Thanks for all your love and support for our services and expect the same for our further journey.

The blue part is fine. The red part doesn't make sense and probably doesn't belong in the same sentence anyway.

Try telling us what you mean with the red part in a lot more words, and we'll help you phrase it correctly.

DerikSilva

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Marathi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Actually our service is at halt right now for building new features and solutions. So I need to add this sentence to thank every existing users and also expect their support and love for our new services and features.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Actually our business has been suspended so we can make some changes. So I need to add this sentence to thank every existing customer and also tell them we expect their support and love for our new services and features.

Maybe it's different where you are, but where I'm from it would be considered very strange for a business to tell its customers such things. (Cordiality is one thing. Love is something else.) Also, I don't see why you have to shut down the business in order to make changes.

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Actually our service is at halt right now for building new features and solutions. So I need to add this sentence to thank every existing users and also expect their support and love for our new services and features.

NOT A TEACHER

"Thank you very much for being such loyal clients. We look forward to your continued support as we start introducing new services and features."

GoesStation

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
"Thank you very much for being such loyal clients. We look forward to your continued support as we start introducing new services and features."
That's an excellent expression of gratitude (not "thanking statement").

Status
Not open for further replies.