Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Hi, about the sentence below, I know the meaning of each word, but it is strange that I don't understand what it is expressing on the whole.
Can you help me to understand it. Thank you..:)

"only time extricates prisoners voluntarily kept themselves in the dungeon of the exquisite. the unique and intangible compound that subdues us, eclipsing four essentials whose compound engenders different temperament contigent upon the ration of commingling"

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi, about the sentence below, I know the meaning of each word, but it is strange that I don't understand what it is expressing on the whole.
Can you help me to understand it. Thank you..:)

"only time extricates prisoners voluntarily kept themselves in the dungeon of the exquisite. the unique and intangible compound that subdues us, eclipsing four essentials whose compound engenders different temperament contigent upon the ration of commingling"

I don't get it either.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
It's nonsense. It looks to me as if someone put a fairly convoluted piece into GoogleTranslate and this is the garbled result. Where did you find it?

helen.jing.feng

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
Maybe~~I found it in Sina-Weibo. A so-called vocabulary expert pasted this sentence but without meaning. And I am confused about it, that is why I put a question here~~

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
It's rubbish. It might be an intended joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.