Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
1) How should I take the underlined sentence as simple way?
2) Should I take this as:
We have so far gained some idea of the history and scope of that Pali Buddhism.
To a limited study of which (Pali Buddhism), these pages are confined.?

We have so far gained some idea of the history and scope of that Pali Buddhism to a limited study of which these pages are confined. We must now come to closer grips with those inductions and ideals in this Pali Buddhism.

Source: "Buddhism" P. 48
:by MRS. RHYS DAVIDS

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
@Sakya kim,
Please do not post the same question simultaneously to more than one forum. Doing so wastes our valuable time. Instead, post your question to one forum and wait for replies. If you're not satisfied with those replies, you can try another forum, but please indicate in your thread that you've already asked the same question elsewhere (provide a link), and outline why you were not satisfied with the answers you received.

Sakya kim

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Burmese
Home Country
Myanmar
Current Location
Myanmar
@Sakya kim,
Please do not post the same question simultaneously to more than one forum. Doing so wastes our valuable time. Instead, post your question to one forum and wait for replies. If you're not satisfied with those replies, you can try another forum, but please indicate in your thread that you've already asked the same question elsewhere (provide a link), and outline why you were not satisfied with the answers you received.
Thanks you, I will remember your kindness.