Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Hello,

I am a 3rd year English student ( I study British and American Literature and Civilisation in Addition to TEFL Sociolinguistics Psycholiguistics and Educational psychology ) and I am preparing my research proposal, does anyone can help me with some ideas about the thesis topic that I can choose? I would love to read anyone suggestions, I want also the topic will be about Psycholinguitics?

Thank you all :)

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello,

I am a 3rd year English student (I study British and American Literature and Civilisation in addition to TEFL Sociolinguistics Psycholinguistics and Educational Psychology) and I am preparing my research proposal. Could anyone help me with some ideas for my thesis topic? I would love to read anyone's suggestions. Also, I want [strike]also[/strike] the topic [strike]will[/strike] to be about Psycholinguistics?

Thank you all. :)

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
It's almost impossible to answer this sort of question as we have no idea what interests you. Which areas of your Psycholinguistics course interested you the most?

Last edited by a moderator:

Icha16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
It's almost impossible to answer this sort of question as we have no idea what interests you. Which areas of your Psycholinguistics course interested you the most?

Thank you Tdol

I am preparing so many research proposal for each module I have this year, in Sociolinguistics in Educational psychology, and I want my thesis topic about Psycholinguistics, it's the only field left for me, since I did atleast 4 research proposal! I am lost

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you Tdol.

I am preparing so many research proposals for each module I have this year (no comma here) in Sociolinguistics in Educational Psychology, and I want my thesis topic to be about Psycholinguistics. It's the only field left for me, since I did [strike]atleast[/strike] at least 4 research proposals! I am lost.

Even so, surely you know which area was the most fascinating for you.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Icha16:

1. Surely you know how many research proposals you prepared.
2. Neither "linguistics" nor "psycholinguistics" should be capitalized unless the word happens to be part of the name of the course.
3. When you say "It's the only field left to me" are you saying you don't have a choice? (I think you should be pretty sure because, after all, you are talking about your future career.)

Icha16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
yes, it's my only choice! I was thinking about the great distinction between arabic people and european! or the influence of language on man?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Pretty deep stuff. Are you going to write a book about it?

Capitalization. The first word of a sentence should be capitalized. Also Arabic and European.

Icha16

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
French
Home Country
Algeria
Current Location
Algeria
Yes, sorry I know I should, It's just that I am writing right now one of my research proposal on Sociolinguistics, I have exams next week, and I have to present 4 research proposal for each module, + the introduction and the topic of my thesis that I didn't choose yet lol so yes, very deep stuff!
I am not writing a book, Thank God! but with so many stuff going on these days, I don't know what to do!

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
A. With so much stuff going on these days, I don't know what to do.
B. Take a nap, maybe?

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.