Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Today i'm going to my hometown by sleeper bus. It's take 8 hours to get there. When I come to the bus station. The staff will check my ticket and give a bottle water and a wet tissue to me. During traveling, I will sleep, sightseeing or watch video on YouTube. When I get there, there is a transit vehicle to take me go home.

vannt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
This is the sleeper bus. I get in

Attachments

• 1000001245.jpg
    1000001245.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 2

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Today, i'm I'm going to my hometown by sleeper bus.
Always capitalize the personal pronoun "I".
It's take 8 hours to get there.
That clause has two main verbs in it, which is wrong. Say: "It takes 8 hours to get there".
When I come to the bus station. T On boarding the bus, the staff will check my ticket and give me a bottle water and a wet tissue. to me.
Note especially that comma I inserted. The first part there was not a complete sentence.
During traveling, On the way, I will sleep, sightseeing watch the countryside, or watch a video on YouTube.
Note the parallelism ("sightseeing" is wrong).
When I get there, there is the bus arrives at the terminal/station, I will take a transit vehicle the metro/a tram/a local bus to take me go get home.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Today, I'm going to my hometown by on a sleeper bus.

It's It takes 8 eight hours to get there.

When I come to arrive at/get to the bus station, the staff will check my ticket and give me a bottle of water and a wet tissue moist towel. to me.

During traveling the journey, I will sleep, sightseeing look out of the window, or watch videos on YouTube.

When I get there to my destination, there is will be a transit vehicle to take me go home.
Please note my corrections above. You still need to work on the use of "s" at the end of third person singular present tense verbs and at the end of plurals.
I don't know what you mean by the underlined "transit vehicle". Is it a taxi? Is it a shuttle bus (a bus that runs back and forth between the train station and your hometown)? Is it something else?

(Cross-posted)

vannt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Is it a taxi? Is it a shuttle bus (a bus that runs back and forth between the train station and your hometown)? Is it something else?
Maybe that's a shuttle bus. This is the car take me home

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Maybe that's a shuttle bus.
Why do you say "maybe"? If you are not sure what it's called, post a picture of it below, if possible.
This is the car/vehicle that takes me home.
"This is the car" + "The car takes me home" = "This is the car that takes me home".
Note how we use conjunctions to link sentences.

vannt

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Why do you say "maybe"? If you are not sure what it's called, post a picture of it below, if possible.
The image is too large. I just have reduced image size.

Attachments

• Capture (1).png
    Capture (1).png
    345.9 KB · Views: 1

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
That's a minibus. If it runs backwards and forwards between the airport and your hometown, I'd call it a "shuttle minibus".