Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
Hi

Would it be appropriate if I use " Cheers " instead of a formal closing such as " Regards" at the end of an email when we write to a close client?

Thank you

Hi.

Would it be appropriate if I to use "Cheers" instead of a formal closing such as "Regards" at the end of an email when we write writing to a close client?

Thank you. Unnecessary. Thank us after we help you, by hovering over the "Like" symbol and choosing the "Thank you" option.

Please note my corrections above. Remember to end every sentence, however short, with an appropriate punctuation mark. Don't put a space after opening quotation marks or before closing quotation marks.

What do you mean by a "close client"? Unless you're really good friends with the person, as well as having them as a client, I don't think it would be professional or appropriate to end an email that way. I don't really think it's appropriate even if you're good friends with them, to be honest. If you're writing a professional/business email, you should stick with professional wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back