Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
Good Day everyone

I want to choose from “recognized” and “realized” in order to fill the below blank. I do appreciate if you can guide me which one is better suited.

However, it needed to be “.............” that just being able to make use of some counseling skills does not qualify a person as counsellor.

thanks

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Welcome to the forum, Sam.

Where did you find the sentence you are asking about? Is it a homework question?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Good day[/STRIKE] Hello, everyone.

I want to choose [strike]from[/strike] between “recognized” and “realized” in order to fill the [STRIKE]below[/STRIKE] blank below. I [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] would appreciate it if you [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] could [STRIKE]guide[/STRIKE] tell/advise me which one is better suited.

However, it needed to be _________ that just being able to make use of some counseling skills does not qualify a person as counsellor.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

While we wait for your response to Rover's question, please note my corrections to the rest of your post.

"Good day" is very old-fashioned and formal. If you feel the need to write a greeting, "Hello" is fine.
Don't forget to start every sentence with a capital letter and end every sentence with one appropriate punctuation mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.