Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Lebanon
Current Location
France
We will manage that the technician can pass on Thursday, as we close on Saturday. (what I mean by this sentence is I'm replying to a client who want someone to check her house for an installation of a solar water heater system.)
I will pass him your phone number so he can contact you directly when he arrives to your house.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
We will manage that arrange for the technician can pass to call out on Thursday, as we close on Saturday. (what I mean by this sentence is Context: I'm replying to a client who wants someone to check her house for an the installation of a solar water heater system.)
I will pass him your phone number so he can contact you directly when he arrives to at your house.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
In American English we would say, "I will give him your phone number."

Reactions: Joj

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
We will manage that arrange for the technician can pass to come [round] on Thursday no comma here as because we are closed on Saturdays. (what I mean by this sentence is (I'm replying to a client who wants someone to check her house for in advance of an the installation of a solar water heater system.)
I will pass him your phone number so he can contact you directly when he arrives to at your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.