What to expect from the teacher training interview ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruyugana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone !

as I'm willing to apply for a teacher training course, I want to have an idea about the kind of questions I'll be asked as well as an advice and tips on how to prepare for the ordeal, without forgetting the right way to answer (the most common interview questions) such as:

Imagine you are teaching a group of teenagers and they seem uninterested in your lessons, what and how would do to gain their attention ?

thank you in advance ! :D

Last edited:

ruyugana

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
PLEAASE is there anyone who could help me with this ?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
The interview is designed to work out what YOU think and how YOU would handle these situations. Sorry, but you need to work this one out on your own and do the best you can at your interview. Come back and let us know how you get on though. Good luck.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
This is a pre-training interview. They are looking to see if you have the right sort of interest and are not expecting you to give the same answers as an experienced teacher. The best thing to do is to imagine yourself in the situation and try to think of the strategies and ideas that could help you. Look back at your own education and think what made the good teachers' lessons work, and why other were less successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.