Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
See my changes above.

Don't put a space before a comma.

I don't think the underlined part means what you want it to.
1. You're saying that a teacher pays (gives money to) someone else. Do you mean "If a teacher does not get paid enough, ..."?
2. A teacher can teach his own children very easily! He can do it at home. I think you're asking how a teacher can pay to send their child to a private school if the teacher doesn't earn much.

Note that I've used "they/them/their" to refer to this hypothetical teacher. Not all teachers are men.

Choose between "some" and "many". Don't use both. Almost every country in the world gives people the choice of using a private education system. I don't think there are many countries where there is no public (free) education at all. You're being very vague. Give us an actual example.
Do you mean all counties around the world present free education? (Including primary and post- graduate).

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Do you mean all counties around the world PROVIDE free education? (Including primary and post- graduate).
You want the teachers to be paid, but you also want education to be free. You can't have both.

That "free" education is paid for by somebody (taxpayers).

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you mean all counties around the world present free education? (Including primary and post- graduate).
I assume you mean countries, not counties. No one said all education was free everywhere. In general, according to the little research I've done (on your behalf) most countries provide free primary and secondary education. I doubt that's the case with university education.
I'm still waiting for you to give us a single actual real example of a country you're talking about.

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
ok, Bangladesh for example.
I asked someone who told me that you must pay a certain amount to study in school.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
They charge for courses, but I don't think anybody charges for studying. You can go into the library and study for free.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
ok OK/Okay, Bangladesh, for example.
I asked someone who told me that you must pay a certain amount to study in school.
"Article 17 of the Bangladesh Constitution provides that all children receive free and compulsory education."
Source: Wikipedia

Note that it uses the word "children". That means that, for the years that a child must be educated (those years are not the same in every country), the education must be free. That does not apply to university, which is classed as higher/further education and is optional.

You need to do your own research on each individual country you want to talk about. There's plenty of information on the internet about it. For this example, I simply Googled "free education in Bangladesh".

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
"Article 17 of the Bangladesh Constitution provides that all children receive free and compulsory education."
Source: Wikipedia

Note that it uses the word "children". That means that, for the years that a child must be educated (those years are not the same in every country), the education must be free. That does not apply to university, which is classed as higher/further education and is optional.

You need to do your own research on each individual country you want to talk about. There's plenty of information on the internet about it. For this example, I simply Googled "free education in Bangladesh".
Yes, you are right, but not always you can find the truth through internet.
You need to go to Bangladesh and to examine things carefully and in details in order to reveal the truth of the matter.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
@sdgsdg Say: "You can't always discover the truth by using the internet."

Considering that the cost of traveling to Bangladesh to learn about their educational system would be way too costly, I'll settle for the internet.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes, you are right, but not always you can find the truth through internet.
You need to go to Bangladesh and to examine things carefully and in details in order to reveal the truth of the matter.
Well, if you believe it's only possible to find out the situation by visiting a country, there is no point in your asking us about this subject. I'm closing this thread. It's going absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.