Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
One of those is directed to a specific person; the other is more of a general statement. (#11)

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Am I write correct?
First of all im not better at writting however im working on it, thanks for giving this attemt, in tearms of becoming a teacher personally officially im not authentic one, back to my family roots there are many indiveduals within my family are teachers including my father, other and two of my brother and none of them are offical except my father who had been teaching for the last 40 years, only thing we have as a family is passion and dedecation and strong faith in helping students who want to upgreade their education and those including family member, neighbors.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
@sdgsdg - Your text in post #22 is one single sentence. That's far too long. You need to learn to use shorter sentences so you need full stops (periods). Also, I suggest you install an English spellchecker on your browser. That will alert you to basic spelling errors (writting, im, indiveduals, offical, dedecation, upgreade) so you can fix them before you post.
Please start a new thread for your new attempt. Use "First of all im not better at writting" (but correctly spelled and punctuated) as your new title. Put it in the "Editing and Writing Topics" sub-forum.

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I think we've found the question:

Well, many just don't care that much about money. They go into teaching with other motivations.
Like what?

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
How about the love of money? saying is one thing and paying is another.

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I don't know of any countries where it's required to pay to send one's kids to public school. And even in those where you do, I imagine you'd only have to pay if you earned over a certain threshold.

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
I mean, money should be available for the educational process.
If a teacher does not pay him enough , how can he even teach his children?
There are some or many countries in the world that need you to pay to educate your children.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I mean that money should be available for the education. al process.
See my changes above.
If a teacher does not pay him enough, how can he they even teach his their own children?
Don't put a space before a comma.

I don't think the underlined part means what you want it to.
1. You're saying that a teacher pays (gives money to) someone else. Do you mean "If a teacher does not get paid enough, ..."?
2. A teacher can teach his own children very easily! He can do it at home. I think you're asking how a teacher can pay to send their child to a private school if the teacher doesn't earn much.

Note that I've used "they/them/their" to refer to this hypothetical teacher. Not all teachers are men.
There are some or many countries in the world that need you to pay to educate your children.
Choose between "some" and "many". Don't use both. Almost every country in the world gives people the choice of using a private education system. I don't think there are many countries where there is no public (free) education at all. You're being very vague. Give us an actual example.

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Yes, you are right.
If a teacher doesn't get paid enough...
Nothing is as you wish it.
I think that you live in a very free educational country.
However, there are many countries in Africa that suffer from this, and some Asian and Arab countries.
In some countries there is a free registration to entoll in school, but on contraray the other countries you have to pay a sum for that and this is a fact.
I'm sure about that.
Some Arab countries, but not all of them, if you want to study in a university , studying is expensive.
Education is not free all over the world.
Also, in some Arab and African countries, the salary of a teacher is low and the expenses of their own family is high.
I think the right course is to find a solution to the problem and make education free for all.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You still haven't given us an actual example. Stop saying "many countries in Africa", "some Asian and Arab countries" and similar.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Education is not free unless the teachers don't get paid.

Say: "I'm sure of that."

I can study for nothing. It doesn't cost me anything.

If you don't think teachers get paid enough, don't become a teacher. Problem solved!

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
A salary reflect the importance of the job and must show us that our job is vital.
Why don't we pay them enough?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Nothing is as you wish it. I don't know what this means.
I think that you live in a very country with a lot of free education. al country.
However, there are many countries in Africa, and some Asian and Arab countries, where that suffer from this is not the case. and some Asian and Arab countries.
In some countries there is a it's free registration to entoll enroll in school, but on contrary there are the other countries where you have to pay a sum for that. and this is a fact. I'm sure about that.
In some Arab countries, but not all of them, if you want to study in a university, studying is it's expensive.
Education is not free all over the world.
Also, in some Arab and African countries, the salary of a teachers' salaries is are low and the expenses of their own family cost of living is high.
I think the right course is to find a solution to the problem and make education free for all.
A salary should reflect the importance of the job and must show us that our the job is vital.
Why don't we pay them enough?
Please note my corrections to two of your recent posts.

You need to tell us whether you're talking about primary, secondary or university education. There's a big difference between them and the cost of them.

Also, you referred to teaching as "our job" in that last post. Are you a teacher? Are you training to be a teacher?

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
No, I am not a teacher.
I talked about education as general from the basic to the post graduate system.
Let me explain it.
You deserve a salary and that salary is the value and the size of what you are doing, right?
Then, you have a commitment towards your family.
So, the salary indicates the importance of the job if we consider the teaching is a job.
What range of salaries it deserves?
Is it a great deal of money or a small amount of money?

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Say: "I've been talking about education in general from the primary grades to the post-graduate years."

Perhaps: "You deserve a salary, and that salary indicates your value to your employer and the importance of what you do."

Say: "What range of salaries does it deserve?"

sdgsdg

Banned
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
United Arab Emirates
Yes, you are right, but the question what will be your response ?

Status
Not open for further replies.