Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tufguy

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

A person was asking females for their pics on a chatting site. I mean she was a girl but I beleive she wasn't.

Is it correct to ask "Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

Re: Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

I mean she was a girl but I believe she wasn't.
Here we go again. Yet another nonsensical thread from you, tufguy. Can't you see the inherent contradiction in the above?

Re: Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

Here we go again. Yet another nonsensical thread from you, tufguy. Can't you see the inherent contradiction in the above?

I removed the first part.

Is it correct to ask "Why are you asking for girls pics"? Or "Why are you asking For females pics"?

I wanted to say that profile had a female name but I doubt that she was a girl. Why would a girl be asking for girls pics.

Why would a girl be asking for girls pics.

Why shouldn't she?

Forget that. We are going way off discussions about language.

tufguy, you must be aware that some girls prefer the company of other girls.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back