Meaning: Someone who is all heart is very kind and generous.
- Category: Body and bodily functions
Idioms similar to 'All heart'
- Eat your heart out
- Heart isn't in it
- By heart
- After your own heart
- My heart goes out to someone
- Have a heart
- Not have the heart
- Melt your heart
- Heart of steel
- Heart of glass
- Lose heart
- Close to your heart
- Out of the goodness of your heart
- Break your heart
- From the bottom of your heart
- Bare your heart
- Change of heart
- Put your hand on your heart
- My heart bleeds
- Heart in your boots
- Heart in your mouth
- Heart in the right place
- Bleeding heart
- Cross my heart and hope to die
- Heart misses a beat
- Warm the cockles of your heart
- Wear your heart on your sleeve
- Faint heart never won fair lady
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.