What does 'Bull market' mean?
A bull market is a period when investors are optimistic and there are expectations that good financial results will continue.
- Category: Animals
- Contributed By: Christian Park
Idioms similar to 'Bull market'
- Bear market
- Like a bull at a gate
- Angry as a bull
- Bull session
- Take the bull by its horns
- Cock and bull story
- Bull in a China shop
- Grab the bull by its horns
- Mess with a bull, you get the horns
- Strong like bull, dumb like stump
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!