What does 'I'll cross that road when I come to it' mean?
Meaning: I'll think about something just when it happens, not in advance.
- Category: Transport & Travel
- Contributor: Laurici colen
Idioms similar to 'I'll cross that road when I come to it'
- Hit the road
- Fork in the road
- Rocky road
- Kick the can down the road
- There's never a road without a turning
- Where the rubber meets the road
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.