What does 'I'll cross that road when I come to it' mean?
I'll think about something just when it happens, not in advance.
- Category: Transport & Travel
- Contributed By: Laurici colen
Idioms similar to 'I'll cross that road when I come to it'
- Hit the road
- There's never a road without a turning
- Kick the can down the road
- Rocky road
- Fork in the road
- Where the rubber meets the road
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!