Idiom: Looks like we're the last dogs hung
When you are the last people left in the hall after an event. You look around and say..."looks like we're the last dogs hung."Country: International English | Subject Area: General | Usage Type: Both or All Words Used
All idioms have been editorially reviewed, and submitted idioms may have been edited for correctness and completeness.
- Gone to the dogs
- Let sleeping dogs lie
- Raining cats and dogs
- Call the dogs off
- Hung the moon
- Even the dogs in the street know
- Enough to cobble dogs with
- My dogs are barking
- If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas
- If you can't run with the big dogs, you'd better stay on the porch
Idiom eBooks from UsingEnglish.com
Buy our lists of British English, American English and Animal idioms in PDF format. They're perfect to use offline for reference or for use in class!
If you have a question about idioms, ask us about it in our Idioms Discussion Forum.
If you know of an idiom that you would like to be listed here, please use our online form to suggest an idiom.
- View examples in Google: Looks like we're the last dogs hung
- Idiom Quizzes