A LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Below is a preview of the 'Cambridge PET Sentence Completion Part 1 - Answer Sheet' lesson plan and is automatically generated from the PDF file. While it will look close to the original, there may be formatting differences. It's provided to allow you to view the content of the lesson plan before you download the file.
Lesson Plan Text
© 2005 UsingEnglish.com
Cambridge PET Sentence Completion
For each question, complete the second sentence with no more than three words so that it means
the same as the first.
1. I prefer listening to music to watching TV.
I like listening to music
2. TV has too much advertising.
3. There are only a few good programmes on TV.
good programmes on TV.
4. I haven’t watched TV for ages.
It’s been a long time
I watched TV.
5. If I don’t buy some new music every month, I get bored with my collection.
I get bored with my collection
I buy some new music every
6. Why don’t you stay in and watch TV this evening?
If I were you, I
in and watch TV this evening.
7. They have a lot of repeats on TV.
a lot of repeats on TV.