Cambridge PET Sentence Completion Part 1 - Answer Sheet
Lesson Plan Text
© 2005 UsingEnglish.com
Cambridge PET Sentence Completion
For each question, complete the second sentence with no more than three words so that it means
the same as the first.
1. I prefer listening to music to watching TV.
I like listening to music
2. TV has too much advertising.
3. There are only a few good programmes on TV.
good programmes on TV.
4. I haven’t watched TV for ages.
It’s been a long time
I watched TV.
5. If I don’t buy some new music every month, I get bored with my collection.
I get bored with my collection
I buy some new music every
6. Why don’t you stay in and watch TV this evening?
If I were you, I
in and watch TV this evening.
7. They have a lot of repeats on TV.
a lot of repeats on TV.