A LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Below is a preview of the 'Cambridge PET Sentence Completion Part 2 - Answer Sheet' lesson plan and is automatically generated from the PDF file. While it will look close to the original, there may be formatting differences. It's provided to allow you to view the content of the lesson plan before you download the file.
Lesson Plan Text
© 2006 UsingEnglish.com
Cambridge PET Sentence Completion 2
For each question, complete the second sentence with no more than three words
so that it means the same as the first.
1. They were making too much noise.
They were being
2. If I don’t work harder, I will fail.
I will fail
I work harder.
3. Why don’t you tell them the truth about what happened?
If I were you, I
tell them the truth about what happened.
4. I like travelling by bus more than travelling by train.
I prefer travelling by bus
travelling by train.
5. I haven’t done it for years.
It’s been years
I did it.
6. There are many shops in the town.
a lot of shops.
7. There are only a few opportunities for us.
opportunities for us.