Multiple Literacies - Answer Sheet
Lesson Plan Text
© 2006 UsingEnglish.com
In most lines, there is a word which is spelled incorrectly. In the spaces on the right,
w r i t e t h e i n co r rect w o rd o r p u t a t i c k t o s h o w t h a t t h e l i n e i s c o r re ct .
1. We are in the middle of one of the most strikeing technological revolutions in
2. history, changing everything from the ways in wich we work
3. to the ways that we communicate and how we spend our liesure time.
4. This revolution centres around computers and informations technology
5. and is often interpretted as the beginnings of the knowledge society,
6. Therefore, it ascribes a central roll to education in every aspect of life.
7. This transformation posses tremendous challenges to education to rethink
8. its basic tenetts and to use these technologies in creative and productive ways,
9. and to restructure schooling.
10. We need multipal literacies for our multicultural society; we need to
11. develope new literacies to meet the challenges presented by the new technologies
12. Education today needs to foster a variety of new types of literacies to
13. to empower students and to make education relevent
14. to the demands of both the present and future.