A LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Below is a preview of the 'Prepositions of Place and Location' lesson plan and is automatically generated from the PDF file. While it will look close to the original, there may be formatting differences. It's provided to allow you to view the content of the lesson plan before you download the file.
Lesson Plan Text
© 2003 UsingEnglish.com
Prepositions of Place and Location
Complete the following sentences about this picture with prepositions:
1. There are several pictures _____ the wall.
2. There are two pillows _____ the bed.
3. There's a towel hanging _____ the wall.
4. There's a towel hanging _____ a hook.
5. There's a chair _____ the bed and the table.
6. There's a jug _____ the table.
7. There are some coats _____ the bed.
8. You can see a light _____ the window.
9. There's a door _____ the left.
10. There's nothing _____ the bed.
Answer the questions:
1. How many chairs are there?
2. Where's the bed?
3. What's on the table?
4. Where are the chairs?
5. Is the room carpeted?
6. Is there a mirror in the room?
7. Is the person who lives here rich?
8. Is he or she tidy?