A LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Below is a preview of the 'Prepositions of Time' lesson plan and is automatically generated from the PDF file. While it will look close to the original, there may be formatting differences. It's provided to allow you to view the content of the lesson plan before you download the file.
Lesson Plan Text
© 2003 UsingEnglish.com
Prepositions of Time
Complete the following sentences with in, on or at:
1. I'm going there ____ Monday.
2. The meeting's ____ the third of June.
3. The course starts ____ the autumn.
4. I'm going away _____ Easter.
5. She was born ___ 2002.
6. It happened ____ a Wednesday.
7. It was popular ____ the 1990s.
8. I'm going skiing _____ Christmas.
9. ____ the weekend (British English)
10. ____ the weekend (American English)
Complete the following sentences with during or while:
1. She's going to study abroad ____ the summer.
2. Something funny happened _____ the lecture.
3. It happened ____ I was away.
4. Do it ____ you can.
5. _____ I was coming here it was starting to rain.